a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In order to install your media player, you need to remove norton. The disk does not have a trojan virus in it. This is a common warning for Norton and it says the same thing for TurboTax software if you try and install the desktop version.
Go to your control panel and find programs & installations. Then remove both parts of norton antivirus software and reboot your pc.
Make sure you remove live updates and both parts of the anti virus software or you will be wasting your time.
Then try and install your drivers for the media player. Once installed, reboot your pc again and reinstall Norton if you wish to keep it as your choice for anti virus software.
Hi, As the time passes all our computers/laptops were prone to become slow. To keep your system fast, we can follow the below listed simple but effective ways.
1. Avoid installing unnecessary applications. This includes installing more than one software for your multimedia needs. I recommend VLC media player for all audio, video requirements.
2. Don't install Demo games and Demo software as these will place lot of junk registry entries into your system registry and these will remain for ever even if your uninstall that particular application.
3. Run Disk Defragmenter once in a month as this will rearrange the fragmented files stored in hard disk in orderly fashion so that these files were accessed quickly by the system.
4. Use other drives for storing all your files and keep more space in c: drive( or the drive in which operating system is installed) .
5. If possible, when you get your new system ,use some disk cloning software like Norton Ghost to backup your whole c: drive into a backup file. Later you can restore this back to your hard disk once in a year or whenever you had any problem with your system. In this way your system will be like the new one with all your applications and drivers installed by default. Moreover the restoration happens in just 5 minutes.
6. Use anti virus software after considering your system RAM memory size. For example, installing resource intensive anti virus programs like Norton, Mcaffee, Kaspersky onto a machine having 256 MB/ 512 MB ram machine will degrade its performance as most of the RAM space will be occupied by these anti virus software. In this case, I recommend you to use light weight but effective anti virus software like AVG free, Avira Antivir, Avast Home edition.
7. Update your operating system with automatic updates often which will secure your system from vulnerabilities and increases the system stability.
By considering all of these above mentioned factors in out day to day usage of computer, you can keep your system as fast as it was when you brought it new.
I have to say Win 7 did not give you virus's these come from online activities or downloading software or not have an anti-virus software installed or not taking care of cleaning your computer of files that are no longer needed from a deletion of a unwanted program. Spyware and Mail-ware are also common. There is several software preventive measures which insure these kinds of infections do not get on to your hard drive.
Recently instead of using popular anti-virus software on the market today, Microsoft offers the Windows Security Essentials for all of their products you can only download and use them if you have passed the "Genuine Activation Process" I personally have deleted all my anti-virus programs and now use Security Essentials. It is none intrusive like most anti-virus software is these days which can bog down systems and performance. To solve the issue with the upside down picture if there is no rotate option to turn the picture over your cam is active you do not need to necessarily use the original cam software that came with the cam device only to load its driver. I use other cam software that works just as well with any cam. You can find them anywhere some free and some not so free maybe the question might be to ask others where to get the free cam software for a cam? Personally I will not use cam software that does not have many options to choose from. Once stuck you have to reload the software again.
This would be my option if I had a cam that was not working properly reload the software that cam for the cam the drivers as well. Be sure to delete the cam software that came with the computer and use the drivers disk to restore your cam files and program if you have it. If you do not have it then try an external program that will work for any cam on the market today. Keep tweaking with it there has got to be a selection which will allow you to rotate the picture. The cam itself is not faulty but the configurations is without seeing what it is doing that would be my guess. John
first of all plz inform me that is your notebook operate or not. if not then it is better to install the new os. other wise plz use anivirus software to detect the viruse, if may cause due to the virus. ok take care.
In blue screen it wrote some error message read it,if is umountable disk load check all the cables or unplug and plugin them again properly.if any other error message is present kindly re-install the system and install an antivirus software 1st before using any external device or internet.keep the antivirus software upto date.
you might have a malfunctioning camera try it on a friends computer with the software if it dosent work it probably wont work you can take it to a repair shop, if it does work your computer probably has a virus or corrupt system files all you need to do then is scan for viruses and then insert a system repair disk for your current operating system or put your operating system disk in and repaair your system.