- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
do the HARD reset. Disconnect the power adapter +battery. Hold the power button by 30 seconds. And then reinstall the power adapter and battery again and test again. this will solve the problem God bless you
>>> Please leave feedback so I can continue helping You & Others Hi,
The middle blue led is the charging indicator, sounds like you have (at least) a bad battery, remove it, plug in AC and try again, if no good, remove the HD and repeat, if no good, remove/replace the ram and repeat, if still no good, your mainboard is cooked.
Power drain would be a better solution in this case. 1.first shut down the comp 2.unplug the charger 3. remove the battery and after press and hold the power button for 60 seconds without any charger and the battery.After the 60 seconds replug the battery and the charger and turn the computer .
Do me a favor. Remove the battery and unplug the power cord. Now press and hold the power button for a little more than 30 seconds. Now try turning it on with either the battery or the the power adaptor. Let me know if it doesnt work. We'll check with BIOS
Sounds like a burnt out capacitor. Either on motherboard or power supply. You can try taking out battery, press and hold power button for 5 seconds, put back in and try to turn on. If it doesn't turn on, then I'm afraid motherboard is bad or memory card is faulty
remove the battery and the power from the laptop.....then press and hold down the power button for 20 seconds ...... attach the AC power only and turn on the laptop this should turn on the system. This drains the capacitors on the system (safety feature of laptops ... quite common)
If this does not work remove the Ram and reseat it ... something has either come loose or the backlight on the LCD has gone bad.
Remove all the cables etc inc the power lead
Remove the battery
Hold the power button down for 20 seconds
Replace battery & Re-start. If you are as lucky as me it will be 'Hey-Presto' and lots of happiness.