Question about GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
SOURCE: TV CODES
MANUALLY ENTERING CODES
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will turn off.
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER button. Your device should turn off.
Note: If your device does not respond to the first code listed, repeat steps with the next code. If none of the codes listed for your device work for your device or your brand is not listed, try the Code Search method described below.
USING CODE SEARCH FUNCTION
If your TV, VCR, DVD, etc. does not respond after you have tried all the codes for your brand or if your brand is not listed, try searching for your codes by following the steps below.
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Press and hold CODE SEARCH/SETUP until the INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the device button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.). The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink once then remain lit. For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to AUX.
4. Press and release POWER until your device turns off. Wait at least 2 seconds between each time you press POWER. Important: You may have to press POWER up to 250 times.
5. When your device turns off press the ENTER/SAVE button. The INDICATOR LIGHT will go off.
Posted on Dec 11, 2007
Here is the link for all Codes
and the Manual for instructions
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
Try this link...hope it helps. Codes are at the back of user guide.
Posted on Sep 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2011 | RCA RCR312W Remote Control
Oct 31, 2009 | GE Televison & Video
Sep 19, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
May 26, 2009 | RCA RCR311B Remote Control
May 25, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Apr 06, 2009 | RCA RCR311S Remote Control
Oct 20, 2008 | RCA RCR450 Remote Control
Apr 24, 2008 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: