Question about Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Initially began freezing when trying to sync files it would freeze on my pc at 100% sync on first song and player said ok to disconnect but player still worked then a couple of weeks went by without me using it now when I turn it on it freezes on the gogear screen and I have to use reset to power off and when I tried to connect to my pc last time it said new hardware found
Philips GoGear Firmware Upgrade
You need to get the latest firmware upgrade from the Philips website:
1. Go to www.philips.com/support
2. Enter your country/language
3. Enter your model # SA6045 or whatever
4. Click on the link for your exact model # (the one w/o the "B" in it)
5. Click on "Software & Drivers"
6. Download the updated "Device/Firmware Manager"
7. Once installed, open the Philips Device Manager
8. Click on the "Update" tab, then the "Update" button (with your mp3 player connected to the computer, of course)
9. Your Mp3 players firmware will update automatically
If you do not have the latest version of the Philips Device Manager installed (the latest is the version from the Philips website), then clicking the "Update" button will give you a false positive saying "The firmware on your device is already up to date."
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips GoGear Flash MP3 Player
Feb 28, 2011 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Jan 08, 2011 | Philips GoGear ViBE Digital Media Player
Sep 02, 2010 | Philips SA3025/37 Flash MP3 Player
Apr 18, 2010 | Philips GoGear Flash MP3 Player
Oct 31, 2008 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Sep 28, 2008 | Philips SA3345/37 MP3 Player
Feb 26, 2008 | Insignia NS-DV2G MP3 Player
Jan 01, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD075/17 MP3 Player
Oct 24, 2007 | Philips HDD1630 MP3 Player
248 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!