On the CD I got with my FZ10, there are USB drivers, Acrobat, QuickTime, SD Viewer 2.0E, and 3 Arcsoft softwares : Panorama Maker 3, Photobase 4 and Photo Impression 4. I'm surprised, because, on every site I look at, they say there is also Photo Print, and this one is not on my CD. Did you notice this too, or am I the only one ?
Another weird thing is the date for the softs on the cd. All of them are from 2002, and the title of the CD is Panasoni Lumix - Digital Camera 1.1
By chance, does anybody know wher I could get Arcsoft Photo Print, and where I could download a very complete manual from ? Mine is a 130 pages B/W booklet, and I guess there are other ones more complete to download, in PDF format, with colors, maybe !
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: Arcsoft Softwares coming with FZ10
I have the same software, which came with my FZ-1.
Install it then took for the following using windows explorer:
C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\Software Suite\PhotoPrinter\PhotoPrn.exe
You can sent to your Desktop as a shortcut.
The dates are old because they give you is an old version to get you hooked. They want you to upgrade - at your expense of course.
At least all fo the functions work. Some other cameras come with software having some functions disabled.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the removable disk does not appear when you open "My Computer" in Windows, it is possible that the USB drivers are not installed correctly.
Update to the latest version of FinePix Viewer (including the USB drivers). To update FinePix Viewer, you must have the software from the CD-ROM bundled with the product (Utilities for FinePix) already installed.
As an alternative method to updating the software, you can also reinstall the USB drivers. The USB drivers can be reinstalled by installing the software from the CD-ROM again.
If the removable disk is still not displayed after the above measures have been taken, check the following:
Windows system checks
1. You should be using Windows 98, Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000 or Windows XP.
2. The Windows XP USB drivers are supported as standard system drivers but are only compatible with Software for FinePix versions 2.0 or later. If you are using an earlier version of the CD-ROM, an update to FinePix Viewer is required.
3. The software cannot be installed properly from "Scanners and Cameras" in the Control Panel.
Digital camera checks
1. Check that the digital camera can play back images on its LCD monitor.
2. On digital cameras with the PC Camera function, select "DSC" as the USB setting. (Refer to the Owner's Manual for your camera for information on specifying the camera settings.)