- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
HP printers have come with an installation CD for as long as I can remember.
- Insert that CD into your computer,
- Start the installation (either via the auto start after you put the cd into your computer or manually browse to the setup file on the cd)
- Follow the steps of the installer and make sure you choose the correct options which apply to you.
Enter service mode by pressing and holding function, copy and 3 in that order. Password is 00000000 (eight zeros)Should see f1 self test when in service mode. Press 9 and start. ( f9 unit maintenance) scroll down to ram initialize, and press start. Scroll down to shipment set and select. Restart. Remember to set your paper sizes after restart. (Function, general settings, paper size) or the machine will jam
Once you go to this link you will see the Options for Operating systems. You need to Choose the Operating system according to your computer. On next Page you Need to click on
HP Photosmart Software and Drivers: USB Support
or Either HP Full Feature Software and Drivers
and then you need to follow the Screen Instructions. you will be able to Install the Printer. in case if you still Require the Driver cd you can Order it from the same Page there is an Option of CD-ROM order page - CD/DVDs
you can click on
CD - HP Full Software and Driver and you can Order a driver cd for you Printer. you need to make sure that you choose the Correct Operating System, Whether it is windows Xp or any other OS.