Question about One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Please help to make this remote work on our new tv
Posted on Dec 13, 2008
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
SOURCE: Code for remote
To program your URC-3021 remote control to operate your TV, the remote has a code search
To search for a code for your TV:
Hope that helps.
Posted on Dec 26, 2009
Hi! For me to be able to give you the codes for the URC 2021B00, I need to know the type and brand of the device you want to be programmed to your remote control. Otherwise, you can try doing these steps since these are the steps to program a device without the list of codes.
1. Turn on the device.
2. On the remote control, press the device button once.
3. Press and hold SET until LED bilnks twice, then release SET.
4. Enter 9 9 1. The LED will blink twice.
5. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly alternate between pressing POWER and TV. Stop when the device turns off (after pressing POWER).
6. To lock in the code, press and release SET. The LED will blink twice.
7. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps 1 through 6, but substitute the appropriate device key for the device you are searching for.
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
0154, 0156, 0060, 1356, 1656,
Aug 20, 2011 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Mar 01, 2011 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Jun 15, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Apr 30, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Mar 08, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Mar 04, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Feb 19, 2009 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
310 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: