Question about Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Canon IP 2000 / reset
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Posted on Feb 18, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2012 | Washing Machines
Sep 03, 2012 | Whirlpool WTW5550XW Energy Star Qualified...
Aug 20, 2011 | DeLonghi Magnifica 3300 Espresso Machine
Jul 11, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo 1280 InkJet Printer
May 11, 2010 | Whirlpool Dishwashers
Mar 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
May 06, 2008 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
1,090 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!