Welcome To Fixya
Community.Glad to Help You Sir ^^
Most likely this kind of problems occurs when the Mp3 Player
Corrupted, In Order to Fix
that you shud upgrade/install
the Firmware to your Mp3 Player.Please Follow
these Steps to Fix Your Problem:
- Download the attached zip file into a temp folder of your PC
- Unzip the file into the temp folder and then double click theDM_WEB_ENG.exe file to install the latest version of the Device Manageron your PC
- Follow screen instructions to complete the installation of the latest version of the Device Manager application on your PC..
- Connect the GoGear to the power supply with the AC/DC adapter.
- Make sure all other applications such as Philips Device Plug-in,Windows Media Player or Windows Explorer that accessing the device areclosed or else Device Manager will not recognize the device. Launch theDevice Manager at Start->Programs->Philips DeviceManager->Philips Device Manager on your PC.
- Select the REPAIR tab on the dialogue box and then click Repair to start repairing.
IMPORTANT: All music & content of the device will be erased once the GoGear is repaired.
- Once the repair is complete a dialogue box will pop up; click OK andunplug the GoGear from the computer. Follow all screen instructions tocomplete the repair.
- The Device Manager will close automatically once the success message isdisplayed. Close all opened application and then unplug your device.
Once the GoGear
is disconnected from the computer, the display willshow “Firmware Upgrading
” for a couple of seconds and then start up asusual. You will then need to re-sync the GoGear
MediaPlayer to place your files back on the GoGear
HDD6320_6330_DM_WEB_ENG_5_2.zipAdditional Help:Philips GoGear Jukebox HDD6330 Manual GuideThank You for Using Fixya
Please Don't Hesitate asking me If you need any Further Info.