Question about Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
I am trying to update our phones. How do I assign new individuals to existing extensions?
Tell them to sit down LOL
If you have admin access to admin programming, you can change the names in program 004.
Posted on Aug 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2013 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Mar 20, 2013 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
The green lights next to the line or pool buttons show the current Line Ringing settings for all
lines or pools assigned to the extension. (If a line or pool is not assigned to a button, the green
light next to that button is off.) The following ringing options can be shown by the green light
next to the line or pool button:
? Immediate Ring - on steady
? Delayed Ring - flashes slowly
? No Ring - flutters quickly
3) Press the line or pool button until the button light shows the correct setting (the setting for the
currently selected line or pool also appears on the display).
4) Continue programming, or exit programming mode.
For incoming calls, the line selection (hunt sequence) is set by the local service provider). For outgoing calls....again....it depends on the system. For the Partner ACS:
1) Press FEAURE 00, SYSTEM PROG, SYSTEM PROG, CENTRAL PROG at extension 10 or 11.
2) Enter the number of the extension to be programmed for Automatic Line Selection.
3) Press **.
4) Press the line, pool, or INTERCOM buttons in the desired order. The valid entries for Automatic
Line Selection depend upon the type of extension:
? Key Extension: Outside system lines, Left Intercom (the factory setting)
? Pooled Extension: Pool 880 button 1, button 2, Left Intercom, Right Intercom (the factory
setting), Pools 881-883, individual lines
For each button pressed, a display similar to the following appears:
Automatic Line Selection
5) To exit Automatic Line Selection, press **.
6) Press CENTRAL PROG and enter a new extension number, or exit programming mode.
Changing line ringing and line selection are tasks that are normally reserved for the Administrator of the telephone system.
Jan 06, 2011 | Lucent 18D Corded Phone
Dec 08, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Sep 30, 2010 | Avaya Corded Phone avaparp18d
Oct 19, 2009 | Avaya Corded Phone avaparp18d
Aug 24, 2009 | Panasonic Phones
Mar 24, 2009 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Feb 05, 2009 | Avaya Corded Phone avaparp18d
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!