My phone gets disconnected after few minutes of use. The green LED blinker goes off. I am unable to connect and make calls. Even by pressing the "ON" button it does not work/connect to the network. I removed the battry and re inserted it, then pressed "ON" button, then the phone gets connected to the network. After awhile it again goes "OFF". Please help.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hopefully you have sync'd the BB before this happened.
1) uninstalled DM4.7 (this also fixed the annoying virtual serial port issue)
2) deleted/uninstall the BB4.2 and BB4.5 versions previously installed onto the computer
3) downloaded and installed DM4.5,
4) installed BB4.5
5) removed the vendor.xml file
6) with the phone disconnected, put in the battery for a split second until the solid red LED shows, then connect the mini-usb cable to the phone and at the same time take the battery back out (this seemed to be the only way to make the PC 'detect' the phone)
7) run Application Loader, which detected my BB4.5, and updated the phone's OS/software/apps
8) near the end ,when the app loader says something like "connecting to phone" or something like that, put the battery -back- into the phone
9) this seemed to initiate the installation of the phone's core modules, a 10 minute process or so
10) after that you get the rotating hourglass thing on the phone's screen, and after waiting about 20 minutes or so, VOILA!!
Maybe your battery is dead and will not charge. Normally when you connect the charger the led must become orange after a few seconds and green when the battery is fully charged. If it stays red the battery is not charging.
If you are still able to browse the web with browser but cannot access blackberry messenger or other services then this would suggest the blackberry data on your account has somehow become unavaliable.
Go into options from the menu and then status and read the status message by Blackberry Internet Service, if your message reads not connected you need to get back on at T-Mobile explaining that your phone is telling you it is not connected to BIS.