- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To set the time for Adidas - Model ADP 6042
1. Hold SET/LIGHT (upper left button) for 4 seconds.
2. Press MODE (lower left button) to select the option that you want to change.
c. 12/24 Day format
h. month/day or day/month format
3. Press the START/STOP (upper right) and LAP/RESET (lower right) to change the value for the options indicated in number 2.
4. Press the SET/LIGHT to save all the changes made.
Directions for setting the time on the adidas duramo / furano / uraha / paruko watch
1. press and hold the SET/LIGHT button (upper left) until "light on" or "light off" is displayed
2. press the MODE button (lower left) until "hour" is displayed and the hour digits are flashing
3. use the START/STOP (upper right) button to increase the hour, and use the LAP/RESET (lower right) button to decrease the hour
4. press the MODE (lower left) button again and "minute" is displayed and the minute digits are flashing
5. use the START/STOP (upper right) button to increase the minute, and use the LAP/RESET (lower right) button to decrease the minute
6. press the MODE (lower left) button again and "second" is displayed and the second digits are flashing
7. use the START/STOP (upper right) button or the LAP/RESET (lower right) button to set the seconds to "00"
8. press the SET/LIGHT (upper left) button to accept the changes