Question about Sony DVP-NS57P
I just moved from Sweden to Mexico and got a brand new SONY DVP-NS57P from my brother... The problem is that its a region 4 player :(
I have looked around the web for codes, but none that was verified to be working...
Can you help me?? Would you like to know how do I make region free.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Switch on the player
2; open the CD compartment
3. Enter the following code (using the remote): 2812
4. Highlight the region
5. Change to 9 (for Multi-region) using the 'Enter' button
6. Hit 'Clear' to exit
check with different region DVD
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
SOURCE: Sony DVP-NS57P all region
1) Plug the DVD Power Cord to the wall jack, but DO NOT Turn On the player;
2) With the Remote Control, press: Display, Top Menu, Clear and Power;
3) It will enter in the Service Mode;
4) Choose option 2 and then 4;
5) It will ask for an Input Code and Current Code (its 5 spaces), press 1245 and then Zero;
6) Leave all Zero erasing 1245, and on the bottom field all Zero too, then press Enter;
7) So the DVD Display will show a Zero (all Region-Free), then press Power to Turn Off.
Posted on Dec 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2011 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Sep 27, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Aug 18, 2009 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Jul 11, 2009 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Oct 12, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Sep 05, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS55P DVD Player
Jul 19, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Jan 07, 2008 | Televison & Video
Nov 18, 2007 | Sony DVP-NS57P
262 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: