A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
a diode in reverse polarity could be used e.g. for protecting some circuit against improper polarity of supply. It could be connected in serial - but it is in forward polarity - (disadvantage: voltage drop) or in parallel - reverse polarity - with a fuse in serial to supply. This way is often used with Zener diode - protection against overvoltage in addition. Try to google e.g. "how to protect against improper polarity". For this type of protection could be used special types od diodes - transils - they could be one- or bidirectional. In case of a diode failure, the supplied circuit may not work - it depends on the way of diode connection and type of its failure - short circuit or disconnection. But there is many diode application: try https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diodehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diode#Applications
thats real nice... is there a question in there somewhere?
1) put that in your routers port forwarding area
2) google "what is my ip"
3) to access whatever your trying to access type "whatever google told you":8080 (example: 220.127.116.11:8080)
* 1. Account Name - Hutch_GPRS * 2. User Name - Blank * 3. Password - Blank * 4. Proxy - Enabled/yes * 5. Access Point Name - portalnmms * 6. Full Internet Access Point Name - www * 7. Proxy and Server address - 10.10.1.100 * 8. Proxy and Server Port - 8080 * 9. Homepage - http://hutchworld.co.in * 10. Authentication Type - Normal
Airtel GPRS Settings
* 1. Homepage - any page you want to set. * 2. User Name - Blank * 3. Password - Blank * 4. Proxy - Enabled/yes. * 5. Proxy and Server Adress - 18.104.22.168 * 6. Proxy and Server Port - 8080 * 7. Data bearer - GPRS or Packet Data. * 8. Access Point Name - airtelgprs.com * 9. Authentication Type - Normal * 10. Use preferred access point - No
Airtel live settings
* 1. Account Name - Airtel_live * 2. Homepage - http://live.airtelworld.com * 3. Username - Blank * 4. Password - Blank * 5. Proxy - Enabled/yes * 6. Proxy and Server Adress - 22.214.171.124 * 7. Accespoint Name - airtelfun.com * 8. Proxy and Server Port - 8080 * 9. Data bearer - GPRS/ Packet Data * 10. Authentication Type - Normal
Idea GPRS Settings
* 1. Account Name - idea_GPRS * 2. Username - Blank * 3. Password - Blank * 4. Homepage - http://wap.ideafresh.com * 5. Proxy and Server Port - 8080 * 6. Proxy and Server adress - 10.4.42.45 * 7. Databearer - GPRS / Packetdata * 8. Acces Point Name - imis * 9. Proxy - Enabled/yes * 10. Authentication Type - Normal
BSNL GPRS Settings
* 1. Account Name - BSNL WAP * 2. Username - * 3. Password - * 4. Proxy - Enabled/yes * 5. Homepage - http://wap.mizone.bplmobile.com * 6. Proxy and Server address - 10.0.0.10 * 7. Proxy and Server Port - 8080 * 8. Acces Point Name - mizone * 9. Data bearer - GPRS/ Packetdata * 10. Authentication Type - Normal
Primary Service Type : HTTPS
Primary IP : As per service provider
Primary Port : 8080
Secondary Service Type : WAPS
Secondary IP : As per service provider
Secondary Port : 8080
Home Page : http:// (As per service provider)
Bearer Type : GPRS
I would suggest to check the plug on the av700 and see the polarity, it might be indicated there.
In regards to using any adapter, you could as long is the same polarity. The original adapter is 6 Volts and 2 Amperes.