Question about RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with Dedicated DVD Menu Key
I have a RCA from 1998. Somehow some of my channels have gotten blocked out. I can't find the password to override the blocked channel. Any help would be appreciated.
Take your tv model number and search on replacementremotes.com for your original remote control. you must get your original remote control to do this. After you search on replacementremotes.com it will bring up your original remote control. and then order it, or if they suggest a replacement it should work too.
Posted on Sep 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2016 | RCA Remote Controls
Jan 04, 2013 | Remote Controls
Nov 16, 2012 | Remote Controls
1. To use the override code:
2. Hit the MENU key to get to the menus.
3. Go down to the SYSTEM menu and hit the right arrow on the remote control.
4. Once in the SYSTEM menu, go to PARENTAL GUIDE. It will ask for your code.
5. Enter the override code listed above. From here, you can turn on and off different rating restrictions, as well as set a new code.
No matter what the V-chip code is set to, the override code will still work. If you have a blank screen with a red key on the bottom left, simply press the (function or F) button and the mute button at the same time. This will unlock the screen and allow you to view the channel as desired
Jul 06, 2011 | Remote Controls
Feb 20, 2010 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Jul 23, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Nov 24, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Feb 08, 2008 | RCA RCR311B Remote Control
Nov 24, 2007 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: