- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi there, you can try this unplug the powercord from the pc and remove the battery and than press the power key than replace the battery adn plug in the power cord and let it charge for a hour or so and than try it again. if it boots good if not try to press the del key right after you turn on the unit and check the settings of bios to see what they are set at and try to set it to default or failsafe than save on exit and reboot and see what that does
Hmmm, Typically safe mode overcomes most errors, You can make changes in MS-Dos, but if all else fails and you fear data loss, daisy chain the hard disk to another computer with matching OS and move the important files then wipe and re-format
Try to connect and external keyboard to it
with the external monitor.
If the shortcut is in the keypads where most off the beer propably came in contact.
will now be seen if its boots up.
If it boots up with external keyboard the ptoblem is in the beer soaked keyboard.
change or clean the keyboard with isoprophanol
to dissolve moisture and beer.
This is the solution. Please vote!!!
if its the battery with a press button that lights up 5 green lights.. if u hold it for about 6 seconds it should light up all or some in a row like 000.. ( depends on charge it has) after 6 seconds none should flash , they should turn off . if any do flash or led green are missing in between its likely a bad battery.