Question about HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet Printer
- try doing the power cycle.
- unplug the power cord w/o turning off the unit
- wait for about 2 minutes.
- replug the power cord.
- then try to do copy again.
- if still not working, try to press set-up go to tools and clean the printheads. if still not working go to next steps.
- took all the cartirdges out.
- unplug the power cord
- clean the electrical contacts of the cartridges and the carriage with a lint free cloth moisten with an alcohol.
- wait for 30 seconds
- replug the power cord and install the ink cartridges if the printer ask them to install
- try to do a copy
- is still not working
- try to do a reset
- unplug the power cord again
- then press and hold the # and 6 key while the printer is unplug
- and while holding them both replug the power cord
- then do not yet release the two buttons, wait for the printer to start up and if the screen turns off thats the time you will release the two buttons
- then follow the on screen instructions.
Posted on Aug 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2010 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
Nov 10, 2010 | Brother MFC 7420 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 20, 2009 | HP 1040 Plain Paper Inkjet Fax
Nov 11, 2008 | HP 640 Inkjet Fax Machine
Oct 04, 2008 | Sharp UX B700 Plain Paper Inkjet Fax
Jun 06, 2008 | Canon FAX-JX200
Apr 02, 2008 | HP 920 Plain Paper Fax
Mar 11, 2008 | Brother IntelliFAX 560 Plain Paper Fax
Jan 17, 2017 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: