- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If your are talking about the Windows Media Player, then there are several files which are incompatible with the WMP. For these formats to run on your Windows Media Player ( WMP ), you have to install a software whose name is K-Lite Codec Pack. By installing this pack, you will be able to play almost all media format files and even some rare ones.
The link is http://majorgeeks.com/K-Lite_Codec_Pack_Full_d4844.html
Hello my friend, how are you?
Regarding on your problem, you can do the 1 time search in all your music files regardless of their individual format by using Windows Media Player Software which was pre-installed already in your Xp after you install your OS XP in your computer.
Using Windows Media Player you can group all the music files you have in computer per title, artist, album, genre or even date and names. To do that kindly follow the steps below:
1. Open Windows Media Player located at the program files in your computer. In case you cannot locate it kindly click the START BUTTON located buttom part of your scree. Then click ALL PROGRAMS or PROGRAMS then WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER. I case WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER is not their Click ACCESSORIES then goto ENTERTAINMENT then Locate WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER.
2. After you locate and open wWindows Media Player or WMP kindly click the tab Library then suddenly a consule messagebox pop-up asking "Would you like to search music in your computer?" then kindly click YES Button then let the WMP search and gather all the Music files you have in your computer.
3. Next time yo log in WMP you can goto directly to the Library and select the music you want to play which was sorted automatically by WMP.
Hope this solution will help you solved your problem. if you seek moreassitance just reply to this post.
If you find this solution solved your problem please don't forget to rate this solution.
thank you and Godbless.
Very the file you are trying to play is still there , if it is then create a new play list by allowing WMP to scan your system for playable media. If this fails or the above aint the latter then i'd suggest you uninstall WMP and reinstall it. WMP is in the control panel / add or remove components / Windows Components. You can also log in to microsoft web site and download the latese WMP and install it .
not problem in your wmp 11if download it.....if your pc not genuine..you enter validate.... then install your wmp11 ..ok hi r u want other media player install in you pc......just like vlc player. download it ...now
Windows Media Player is a feature of the Windows operating system and cannot be removed entirely. However, depending upon which version of the Player and Windows that you are using, you might be able to roll back to the version of the Player that was previously on your computer. The procedure varies depending upon which version of the Player you are running.
If your computer is running Windows XP Service Pack 1 (SP1), Windows XP SP2, Windows 2000 SP3, or Windows 2000 SP4, you can use the Set Program and Access Defaults feature to remove links to the Player on your computer. Note that this does not remove the Windows Media Player software. To remove access to the Player, do the following:
In Control Panel, double-click Add or Remove Programs.
Click the Set Program and Access Defaults button, and then choose a configuration (such as "Non-Microsoft" or "Custom").