How to connect samsung tocco mobile to another samsung tocco mobile using bluetooth?
Turn on the Bluetooth wireless feature.
To turn on the Bluetooth follow the below steps,
1. In Menu mode, select Applications > Bluetooth.
2.. Select the circle in the center to turn on the Bluetooth wireless feature.
3.. To allow other devices to locate your phone, select Settings > On under My phone’s visibility > Save.
To connect other device to your mobile
1. In Menu mode, select Applications →Bluetooth → Search.
2. Select and drag a device icon into the centre.
3. Enter a PIN for the Bluetooth wireless feature or the other device’s Bluetooth PIN, if it has one, and select OK.
When the owner of the other device enters the same PIN or accepts the connection, pairing is complete.
After connecting you can start sending the files from one mobile to another mobile.
To send files follow the below steps.
1. Select the file or item from one of your phone’s applications that you want to send.
2. Select Send via or Send URL via → Bluetooth, or select More → Send via Bluetooth
Aug 12, 2010 |
Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...