Question about Philips 150S4FB 15" LCD Monitor
Resetting the TV
If the buttons on the remote AND the buttons on the TV case do not work (channels do not change and you cannot open or navigate the menu), the TV has stopped responding. Reset the TV as follows:
Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can save time.
1. Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet.
2. Unplug any connected devices (DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...)
3. Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV.
5. Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again.
6. Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the TV.
hope this may help;
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2010 | Philips 170S4FB 17" LCD Monitor
Dec 06, 2009 | Philips 190S7FB 19 inch LCD Monitor
Mar 28, 2009 | Philips 170S7FS 17" LCD Monitor
Jan 29, 2009 | Philips 190B6CB/27 19" LCD
Aug 22, 2008 | Computer Monitors
Aug 10, 2008 | Philips 150S4FB 15" LCD Monitor
1,198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!