- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Has another SD Card worked? is this the first you card you tried?
Be sure you have the correct type (size) SD card, there a couple of SD card types, micro (very small, etc.). It should go in only one way, does it fit and install easily? It should SNAP into placye.
A SD card is supposed to ONLY GO IN ONE WAY, the correct way.
It should SNAP in. Try to insert it in a different way very carfully.
Are you saving the picture to the internal flash memory or an external SD card?
1) The internal memory will only hold 16MB of pictures, check if it's full.
2) The external SD memory can only be up to 1GB in size, anything bigger will not be recognized by the camera 1. Make sure the SD card is not "locked". Some SD cards have a little switch to prevent them to be written into. 2. SD card should be formatted by the camera preferably or as the FAT format in your PC.
Does this help you in any way? Please give us more information as to how you are saving them and/or any further questions you may have.