Question about Thomson Audio Players & Recorders
The problem is it has power but it will not function or open it will just flash read when i press open it dose nothing what shall i do
If for some reason you would opt for user performed action, then pls try:
1. reset, unplug from the mains for at least an hour and try again;
2. check if there is a slide switch of some sort at the rear of the unit;
3. check if there may be a pinhole somewhere along the bottom of the loading tray where a blunted point safety pin maybe inserted;
4. open the top cover and manually eject the tray;
5. check internally if there is a mechanical problem such as a slipping/cut belt, gears that do not mesh correctly;
6. if the unit has been in use for some time, it may simply need cleaning and re-application of lubricant in the mechanical assembly.
The slider mechanism, depending on the age of the unit and , consists of the small chrome rail, a drive motor, a small gear assembly, and (in some units) a small belt that drives the slider unit via the motor. This small belt causes all sorts of problems. If the belt is broken or slipping, it can cause skipping, dropouts, or simply no start up at all. Also, if the belt breaks in the middle of the disc, the drive mechanism gets hair or dirt wrapped up into the gears, or the pick-up assembly doesn’t return to the start position (called home), the unit will (99% of the time) refuse to release the disc, causing it to become stuck inside the unit. There’s a little micro or leaf type switch located at home position that sometimes gets dirty or breaks and, causing this problem also.
DON'T FORGET TO RATE;
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2016 | Garmin Echo 100 Fishfinder
Apr 21, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 22, 2013 | RCA CDRW121 2-Disc CD Recorder
May 13, 2010 | Neovo AG E-17A 17'' LCD Monitor
Mar 19, 2010 | Philips CDR870 CD Recorder
Mar 04, 2010 | Philips CDR602 CD Recorder
Dec 24, 2009 | RCA CDRW120 2-Disc CD Recorder
Nov 30, 2009 | Polaroid TDX-02610B LCD TV
Aug 23, 2009 | Philips Audio Players & Recorders
393 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: