There is a very useful video here that demonstrates the process for changing the seal on a front loading machine. Additional instructions for Miele are also included.
to view and then click play to see video tutorial
As to the process for replacement door seals - this is generally the same for all Miele frontloaders and the instructions I have included below are generic for Miele and should also apply to your model;
1. Open the machine door.
2. Turn the main power off and unplug the machine from the wall.
3. Completely remove the powder dispenser drawer. There is a small button at the rear of the dispenser which you need to depress to remove it fully. Once you have withdrawn the drawer to its stop position you should see it.
4. Undo and remove the 3 x hexagonal head bolts surrounding the door seal. Note these bolts actually secure the front panel to the machine chassis. They do not retain the door seal.
5. Now look inside the powder dispenser drawer where you removed the actual drawer earlier. In the lower left hand corner you should see a recessed philips head screw. Undo and remove that screw.
6. Locate the underside of the front panel right at the bottom. About an inch or so in from the left hand edge you should see a spring loaded clip which located within a slot on the underside of the front panel. Using a flat bladed screwdriver, you need to carefully lever the spring clip open whilst gently pulling the whole front panel from the left side. It should pop out for you.
7. Open the pump access door lower on the left hand side of the front panel and unclip the drain tube from its plastic retaining clip.
8. Now carefully swing open the whole front panel. It is hinged on the right hand side.
9. Unseat the rubber door seal from around the door opening area so that the seal falls inside the machine.
10. There is a thin steel band holding the door seal in place around the drum. On the right hand side there is a tensioning screw for the band. With a flat bladed screwdriver undo this completely and remove the screw Retain this as you will need it later.
11. Extend the steel band and remove it.
12. Remove the old seal completely.
13. Reassembly is the reverse of removal. Ensure you have fitted the new seal correctly back. There is a lip on the seal and this has to go over the lip on the drum. Remember, the seal goes on the outside of the drum. Ensure the 'tag' is at the 12 o'clock position.
Thanks for using FixYa. Please do leave a vote for the solution.