Question about Portable Televisions
Hi. The tv is on but wont play anything else.it dont respond to the channel change buttons or any button to be precise.it only responds to the on and off button on the remote.the tv only shows a blue screen and a which looks like lock in the upper right corner purple.
Resetting the TV
If the buttons on the remote AND the buttons on the TV case do not work (channels do not change and you cannot open or navigate the menu), the TV has stopped responding. Reset the TV as follows:
Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can save time.
1. Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet.
2. Unplug any connected devices (DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...)
3. Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV.
5. Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again.
6. Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the TV.
Give the brand name and the model number..
hope this may help;
DON'T FORGET TO RATE;
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2012 | Casio Portable Hand Held Tv - Model...
Aug 22, 2011 | GPX KL858S 8.1 in. Under Cabinet TV
May 17, 2011 | Portable Televisions
Jan 01, 2011 | Portable Televisions
Dec 04, 2010 | GE SpaceMaker 05GP009 Television
Nov 07, 2010 | Insignia Portable Televisions
May 18, 2009 | Sony Portable Televisions
Jan 08, 2009 | RCA E13309 13-Inch Diagonal XL-100¿...
Jan 07, 2009 | Portable Televisions
Sep 07, 2008 | Disney Portable Televisions
257 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!