- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
see if there is a factory restore option for this computer, normally that would be tapping the f11 key during the boot process, most dells come with a boot partition now tha will recover the laptop to factory state
I am sure Not the CPU or fan problem. Follow the below step to repair it.
1. Just press the power button 5 seconds or more to see the laptop can reboot or not.
2. replug the memory modules.
3. maybe the power supply device failed that the electronic volt is not enough to boot the laptop. Just replace a new Dell latitude d600 battery power supply.