Question about Apple iPod nano
Plug in and run itunes to unlock
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
When connect ipod to computer, go to my computer. Click on ipod:-
-click on tools, go to folder options
-go to view tab
-check show hidden files
-a ghost like folder will apear: ipod control
-click on it and go to device
-there will be a locked file
-click and delete it
Your ipod is unlocked!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you don't understand, go to this website on you tube!
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
SOURCE: my 30gb ipod is locked
restore your ipod, it will solve the problem.
Here is the REAL solution. Ending ipodservice.exe will NOT WORK.
1) Plug your ipod into the computer using firewire or USB.
2) Open MY COMPUTER
3) Wait until the ipod shows up as a drive letter
4) Right click on the ipod drive letter and do a ' quick format ' (Now the ipod is just a plain windows hard drive)
5) When it is complete, run the ipod updater and do a Restore. This puts the ipod software back onto it
6) Remove the ipod from the usb or firewire port, plug it into the wall power supply and allow it to finish the update
If I've helped one person, then I'm happy.
Posted on Jun 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Feb 06, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Oct 07, 2008 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Sep 30, 2008 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Jul 03, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Jun 05, 2008 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
233 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: