Question about ASUS P4S533 Motherboard
When ever i start my computer it always come in bios, I have also checked my boot sequence, which is normal. it show that i have installed a new cpu i have to reintall my cpu even though i have not install. and again if i restart i get a message that to make change to the first 4 fiels , the motherboard must be set to jumper free mode. please give me your assistance. thank you
The first thing i would do is check// change the battery to see if it is any good because it looks like the battery may be bad causing the system to forget the time and things like that,,,, then the next time it boots into bios look at the time and date and location ect..ect section and make any changes to it that it may need , that is why they want you to make changes to the first 4 fields when it boots into bios is to select fail safe options if you have that option and see if it will boot . if not go to default settings ok please keep me posted on this i can help you aout a lot more if needed ok best regards mike
Posted on Aug 26, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2015 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Jan 12, 2015 | Dell Computers & Internet
1. Is the boot sequence in BIOS set to boot from CD or DVD, if not I would suggest you to go to BIOS and change the boot sequence to boot from CD and try to boot from the CD
2. Is the computer custom built or OEM built?
3. What is the model number and who is the manufacturer of the computer?
4. Have you made any changes to the computer by installing any new software or hardware?
5. Since when are you unable to boot the computer normally?
6. You need to get Windows Vista DVD to perform further troubleshooting either to scan the computer or to perform repair install, I would suggest you to contact the computer manufacturer to obtain vista DVD.
Sep 07, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5920-6423 Notebook
Apr 11, 2011 | Compaq Evo N410C Notebook
Feb 09, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
Sep 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 28, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Feb 02, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite Pro A200-EZ2204X...
Dec 29, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A105-S2712 Laptop
Nov 17, 2009 | Western Digital My Book Essential Edition...
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!