Question about Televison & Video
I recently got a palsonic tv to which I bought a universal remote control Chunghop RM-101. Unfortunately i can't find the code for the tv and it is not setting manually either.What is it I am not doing right? Thanx Cheers
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you don't have a code you can do these steps to get your universal remote working with pretty much any tv:
1.) Turn your TV on. Then on your remote press the set button, it's the small gray button above the green button that says TV.
2.) Press the TV button. There should be a red light to the right of the SET button. This means that your remote is ready for the TV code.
3.) To find the TV code, press the + or - on your remote. This is located above the orange buttons. Once the volume on your TV goes up or down, stop pressing the + or - button.
4.) Then press the SET button again to set that code for your TV.
If the above steps do not work, keep trying. It will work! ;)
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
SOURCE: TV codes For LG TV
You might try Panasonic codes too.
I wish someone would bring a suit against any of these manufacturers using the term 'universal.'
At best, they are 'multibrand' and, with the proliferation of 'brands,' there never will be one that can rightfully claim to be 'universal.'
There may never be a code for your brand available in every remote.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2014 | Televison & Video
Aug 15, 2013 | Televison & Video
Mar 07, 2013 | Televison & Video
Aug 07, 2012 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
May 10, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jul 11, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
254 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: