Constant blinking green power light but doesn't turn
This is from my WS65907 service manual.
4. Self Diagnostics
The “Power ON LED” provides an indication of the sets operation, and the possible cause of a malfunction.
1. Initial Control Circuitry Check
Immediately after the TV is connected to an AC power source:
• The LED flashes three times ... indicating the Microprocessor has initialized and is functioning
• If the LED does not flash ... the Microprocessor is NOT functioning.
2. Error Code Operational Check
Pressing the front panel “INPUT” and “MENU” buttons at the same time, and holding for 5 seconds,
activates the Error Code Mode. The LED flashes denoting a two digit Error Code, or indicating no problem
has occured since the last Initalization.
Note: The front panel buttons must used, NOT those on the Remote Control.
• The number of flashes indicates the value of the MSD (tens digit) of the Error Code.
• The flashing then pauses for approximately 1/2 second.
• The LED then flashes indicating the value of the LSD (ones digit) of the Error Code.
• The Error Code is repeated a total of 5 times.
Example: For Error Code is “24”, the LED will flash 2 times, pause, and then flash 4 times.
3. Error Codes
The Error Code designations indicating a malfunction, or no malfunction, are listed below:
“12” ... indicates no error has occured.
“21” ... X-Ray Protect circuit.
“22” ... Short Protect circuit.
“23” ... Horizontal Deflection failure.
“24” ... Vertical Deflection failure.5. Circuit Adjustment Mode
Most of the adjustments can only be performed using the remote hand unit. Many of the adjustments must
be performed in both the NTSC and HD modes. Video/Color adjustments must be performed in the NTSC
and HD modes, and data must be preset in the 480P (DVD) and VGA modes.
Apr 08, 2009 |
Mitsubishi WS-55511 55" Rear Projection...