Question about HP PSC 750 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
Try cleaning the rollers of the printer. If ever it wont work then there is a problem with its sensor. It should be service.
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2014 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Jun 25, 2014 | Canon Pixma MX452
Clearing paper jam in a printer is simple almost seven step
procedure depending on the printer. Paper jam is the term used to refer to the
scenario where your paper fails to come out of the printer during the print
process. When you send a document to the printer, normally the printer prints
out the document on a paper; then you can pick up your printed copy. When the
paper gets stuck in the printer, it is said that paper has jammed in the
printer "paper jam".
Even if you are not a technical person, you can conveniently
clear paper jams. All you need is to follow the set of procedures outlined
Good luck & God bless!
Mar 01, 2011 | HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
Clearing a paper jam
If the paper jams in the printer, follow the steps below to
clear the jam:
Remove the paper stack from both paper trays.
Press the POWER button. Instead of turning off, the printer
will try to eject the jammed sheet.
If the printer cannot eject the paper, unplug the power cord
from the back of the printer.
NOTE: Do not press the POWER button again before unplugging
the power cord.
Open the rear access door at the back of the printer. To do
this, press the handle to the right and then pull out the door.
Remove the jammed paper. Make sure no small pieces or
Reattach the rear access door and plug the power cord back
into the printer.
The printer will turn on automatically and be ready for
Reload the paper in the IN tray.
Try printing again.
Nov 25, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1010 Printer
Jun 02, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jul 27, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 6100/BD Laser Printer
Jul 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
May 13, 2009 | Brother MFC 9600 All-In-One Laser Printer
Mar 27, 2008 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One Printer,...
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!