Question about Samsung SGH-A800 Cellular Phone
It will ask for the PUK code when you try inserting the wrong pin
for 3 times ...
so to get the PUK code follow these steps:
1. call to your network provider s customer care from some of your friends number of the same network ...
tell your number & ask them for the PUK code..
2. they may ask you the details of sim like in whose name it is etc..
answer that ...
3. after that they will provide you the PUK code note it down
4. enter the noted PUK number to your cell ...
5. your sim will get unlocked ....
caution: if you try inserting the wrong PUK codes for more than 5 or 10 times it will completely block the sim after that you must contact the network provider s shoppe only to get it unlocked ..
remember this ...
this solves your problem ...
any doubts you can reply me
i am always here to assist you
please rate my solution
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2015 | Cell Phones
Jan 21, 2011 | Sendo Sonim XP1 JCB phone extreme...
Oct 29, 2010 | Cell Phones
May 26, 2010 | LG Vu CU920 Cellular Phone
Jul 30, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Jun 16, 2009 | LG KC550 Triband GSM 5MP Camera MP3 Phone...
Jun 11, 2008 | Nokia 6102 Cellular Phone
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!