An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: Custom Photo Albums
The IR-500 allows you to create custom photo albums that can be organized in 12 separate albums for easy viewing. Each album can hold up to 100 images. As a result, users can carry their favorite photos right in the camera, and enjoy viewing them wherever and whenever they wish.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you saying you CAN'T view photos in an album? Regardless... From the left side bar, click photos (or, from your page, click photos), then click albums, to view the various albums. Then, click the album that contains the the pictures you want to view.
3 Possibilities I can think of (I have just had a similar problem);
1) Your Photo feature (app) has been disabled 2) Your Photo feature (app) has been set to private. 3) Your individual albums are set to private
To solve: 1) Up the top right, click on "Settings" (next to your name) and then "Privacy Settings". Click on "Applicaions". Click on the "Settings" tab. Make sure "Photos taken by me" and "Photos of me" are both ticked. Scroll down and click "Save Changes"
2) Up the top right, click on "Settings" (next to your name) and then "Application Settings". Look for the "Photos" app and click "Edit Settings". Make sure: The "Box:" is set to "Added", The "Privacy:" is set to "Everyone" (or at least not "Only Me") Under the "Additional Permissions" tab the various boxes are ticked. and then click "OK" to save the new settings.
3) Under the Photos app (from your Profile click "View Photos of Me" - it's under your display picture), scroll down to "x's Albums" and click "Album Privacy". Make sure under the various albums' 'Who can see this' settings that they are set to something other than "Only Me" or a specific (unwanted) "Custom" setting. When you are done editing these, scroll down to the bottom and click "Save Settings"
Do you mean photo albums? To do this I would just attach the phone to your laptop or computer using the USB cable, mount the SD card by clicking mount when the phone notifies you, and then create the albums as files on the SD card. Then you can copy and paste any pictures into any album you want, and afterwards unplug the phone. I don't think there's any way to create photo albums actually using the phone though.