Question about Timex Sports Ironman Triathlon 50-Lap 59231 Wristwatch
I have a 30 lap watch & cud not swicth off the alarm. if it is just beeping, hold the set button, & browse through pressing next untill u reach the chime & beep...press the + or - , to switch it off.
to switch off the alarm, press mode twice ( in my watch) till u get the alarm setting & you should be able to swicth it off.
Posted on Mar 20, 2009
I think the battery is low voltage,try to change the battery 1
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
Try pushing the two bottom buttons
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
I have the same watch. Try pushing together the two buttons on the right. You will see the bell vanishing from the screen upper left side.
Posted on Nov 07, 2008
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: how do I set an hourly beep?
You have a feature on your watch labled OPTION. You can find this by pushing the topright button on your watch until it appears on the screen. then scroll down using the knob until you find hourly beep. From here you can turn it on or off.
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
To set time, date, and options:
1) With time and date showing, press and hold SET.
2) Current time zone (1, 2, or 3) flashes. Press + or – to select time zone to set, if desired.
3) Press NEXT. Hour flashes. Press + or – to change hour (including AM/PM); hold button to scan values
4) Press NEXT. Minutes flash. Press + or – to change minutes
5) Press NEXT. Seconds flash. Press + or – to set seconds to zero.
6) Press NEXT. Month flashes. Press + or – to change month.
7) Press NEXT. Day flashes. Press + or – to change day.
8) Press NEXT. Year flashes. Press + or – to change year.
9) Press NEXT to set options. Press + or – to change value and then press NEXT to go to next option. Press DONE at any
step to exit and save settings. Available options are 12- or 24-hour time format, MM-DD or DD.MM date format, hourly
chime N, beep for button presses, customizable mode set (Select “HIDE” for unwanted modes – they are removed
from mode sequence).
Timex has two ways to find information about your particular watch. Some of these models only have a guide consisting of a few pages. If you don't have the manual, Try this link:
Complete Timex link site:
Now, look up the model number, or if you cannot find that, check the three-digit Module Number from the back of the watch. Click on it in the Module Table, and download a PDF of your watch setting-instructions/manual.
If you need further help, call Timex in Little Rock, Arkansas, phone 1-800-448-4639.
I hope this helps you. Thanks, Bill
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2013 | Armitron All Sport Digital watch
Oct 14, 2011 | Watches
Nov 22, 2009 | Watches
Oct 27, 2008 | Timex Watches
Jun 22, 2008 | Timex Advanced Data Link 53722 Wrist Watch
1,355 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: