Question about Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I can't get the paper to feed through when trying to print something.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
few troubleshooting for paper Jam issue.
locate and slowly pull out the stuck paper, perform the following steps:
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Open the printer cover.
3. Locate the stuck paper.
4. Remove the paper.
5. Close the printer cover.
6. Power the printer back on.
Locate and Remove Any Obstructions Inside the Printer and Input Tray
1. Open the front cover and make sure the kickstand (if there is one) is engaged.
2. Locate and remove any obstructions within the printer, such as paper pieces, staples, tape, or other objects.
3. Close the cover.
4. Remove all paper from the input tray.
5. Inspect the input tray for any obstructions.
6. Remove any visible obstructions.
7. Reinsert the paper.
Adjust the Printer Paper Guides
Extend the front paper support on the printer.
Try a Different Piece of Paper in the Printer
1. Take the top 10 sheets off of the **** of paper.
2. Verify that the remaining sheets of the **** are not wrinkled or dirty.
3. Replace the remaining part of the **** back in the printer.
Reseat the Dell Printer Power Adapter.
If your printer has a momentary loss of communication with your computer, it may be necessary to reset the printer to re-establish communication. You can reset a printer by unplugging the printer power cord from the electrical outlet and from the back of the printer for 10 seconds then reattaching the cord at both ends.
Try a Different Type of Print Media
Many image quality and paper feed issues are caused by the type of print media being used.
Try a different type of print media that is specifically made for this printer.
When there is no different print media available, take out the top half of the stack and flip it over.
Try holding the printer upside down and shake it moderately
Make sure you remove all the cables from printer before performing it
Check with manufacturer if printer is still covered under warranty...
If yes then get it replaced.....or else get a new printer
Posted on Nov 07, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2013 | Brother MFC-290C Printer
Jun 25, 2012 | Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
Oct 20, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 13, 2011 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Oct 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Feb 09, 2009 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 10, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo RX600 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 17, 2007 | Lexmark X83 All-In-One InkJet Printer
310 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: