Question about Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
I need a diagram to take the printer apart so that I can clean the pad. I figured out how to turn the blinking lights off already. Anyone know where I can get a diagram (Picture) without having to pay for a manual or pay a lot to bring it to a technician. Thanks, Laura Powell
Here are a links to order a service manual:
I could not find an online diagram. Perhaps you could try emailing the person on the second link and see if he has the actual repair manual and an assembly diagram. And what he charges? If anything.
The first link shows up quite often in search results, so it isprobably used alot. That is about all I can tell you and can make no recommendation on these sites.
Good luck to you. You are braver than me.Thank you for using FixYa
Posted on Aug 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Waste ink full reset These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
Jul 23, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 19, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
May 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Sep 14, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
Mar 08, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 04, 2008 | Canon I990 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 26, 2008 | Epson Stylus C43SX InkJet Printer
Dec 08, 2007 | Canon i9100D (Bundle) Photo Printer
Jul 01, 2007 | Canon BJC 240 InkJet Printer
212 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!