- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The camera is not supported by window 7, go into the Sony site and check driver download for your make and model to see if they offer drivers for window 7, if not! contact customer support and the technical department to see if a resolution can be offered.
Problems could be caused by:
1. If using only battery power, battery could be going bad or needs to be recalibrated (following hps website instructions.
2. If using with power adapter, check sleep mode or screensaver times; turn off sleep mode or modify sreensaver times; could be interfering with antivirus software and shutting system down, some antivirus software is not compatible with laptops.
3. Make sure cooling fan is coming on (listen for operation, it works intermittent.) If laptop gets too hot, it will shut down.
4. Could possibly be viral is cause; if laptop has been used on the internet consistantly, it might be infected, download a free antivirus program and use it.
5. Does problem occur with movement of laptop? Could be short or other defect, return for warranty replacement.
see if it is a driver problem or hardware problem first. first try and see if u uninstall the driver and reboot does the system detect it again? if not goto nearest vaio service center and get it fixed for free if u hav warranty . i did