Question about Televison & Video
* turn on dvd player
* make sure there's no dvd in closed tray
* press 'menu' button
* from withing the Main Menu press
29334 if you have a R1 player
57538 if you have a R2 player
56732 if you have a R3 player
76884 if you have a R4 player
53814 if you have a R5 player
24462 if you have a R6 player
* current region code is visible close to the right corner
* press 9 for code free
* Press the "Open/close" button on the remote. The tray will open. Leave it open for a about 5 seconds.
* Just press the "On/off" button on the remote.
* Your player should be multi-region when you turn back on
Posted on Aug 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2016 | Mitsubishi DD-6030 DVD Player
Jul 12, 2008 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Thanks. keep updated for any more query.you can rate this solution
and show your appreciation.
Sep 14, 2010 | LG Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 03, 2009 | LG Super Blu BH200 Blu-ray and HD-DVD...
Oct 18, 2008 | Yahoo Diamond Vision DVDC803-04 DVD Player
Jan 16, 2008 | Memorex MVD2040 DVD Player
Feb 22, 2017 | Vizio Televison & Video
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!