Question about DVD & Blu-Ray Players
* turn on dvd player
* make sure there's no dvd in closed tray
* press 'menu' button
* from withing the Main Menu press
29334 if you have a R1 player
57538 if you have a R2 player
56732 if you have a R3 player
76884 if you have a R4 player
53814 if you have a R5 player
24462 if you have a R6 player
* current region code is visible close to the right corner
* press 9 for code free
* Press the "Open/close" button on the remote. The tray will open. Leave it open for a about 5 seconds.
* Just press the "On/off" button on the remote.
* Your player should be multi-region when you turn back on
Posted on Aug 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2016 | Mitsubishi DD-6030 DVD Player
Jul 12, 2008 | Toshiba DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Mar 03, 2009 | LG Super Blu BH200 Blu-ray and HD-DVD...
Oct 18, 2008 | Yahoo Diamond Vision DVDC803-04 DVD Player
Feb 29, 2008 | Philips DVP3140
Jan 16, 2008 | Memorex MVD2040 DVD Player
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!