I just moved into a new apt and cannot for the life of me figure out how to get my dishwasher to start. I have this model exactly. Can anyone advise what I should do? I just dont know how to turn it on...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) check the water valve under the sink make sure it is open.
2) check if the water line is pinched or twisted
3) if you have a meter you can check if you get power to the dishwashers water valve ( it is under the dishwasher. behind the kick plate.) you will have to remove 2 or 4 screws to get to it. hook up your meter and close the door. wait for the pump out and check for 110-120 volts when the dishwasher should fill..
3) if you have power at this time you will need a need dishwaher water valve..
4) if you get no power then you may have other problems ( let me know and we can go deeper)
I hope this helps let me know...
Good luck with the new house. Hope the dishwasher works well for you.
Try to run it with dishwasher cleaning kit (no utensils) to make sure everything is clean - that way you will get more life out of it. The cleaning kit (usually Finish) is sold in the supermarket in the detergent section.
1)Ensure the dishwasher is turned off. 2) (may not apply) Turn the plastic blue lever located under the sink to the vertical position (this opens the valve, so water can go into the dishwasher) 3)Pour powder indo the dishwasher 4)Turn the dishwasher controller to the top position (the 12 o’clock position) – this is the eco-setting. 5)Press the on/power button on the dishwasher, so that it now turned on (a light will display) 6)Move the dishwasher controller to the “R” position (it’s on the very left), and leave it there a second or two. 7)Move the dishwasher controller back to the eco-setting (the 12 o’clock position).