Question about Olympus Camedia D-40 Zoom Digital Camera
Posted by Anonymous on
Press the monitor button. The amount of images that can be stored and the selected quality mode will appear in lower-left corner of the LCD display.
Posted on Aug 31, 2005
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
[CE40] Image quality control test pattern abnormality
(1) Use "Image quality control abnormal detection counter Y to K display/0 clearing (08-573 to 576)"to check the abnormal occurring condition for each color.
(2) Check "Output value display of image quality sensor / Low-density pattern (05-391-0 to 3)" to
check if the low-density pattern abnormality occurs for each color. The values under 320 for Y, M
and C, and under 220 for K are defined as low-density pattern abnormality.
(3) Check "Output value display of image quality sensor / High-density pattern (05-390-0 to 3)" to
check if the high-density pattern abnormality occurs for each color and identify the color which
pattern is abnormal. If the value is 630 or above, it is defined as high-density pattern abnormality.
(4) Set the values of "Image quality closed-loop control / Contrast voltage (08-556)" and "Image
quality closed-loop control / Laser power (08-557)" to "0" (Invalid).
(5) Perform "Enforced performing of image quality open-loop control (05-394)".
(6) Output the image quality control test pattern (04-270) more than one time and check the patch of the color identified in step (3) to see if the image is abnormal.
(7) Replace the image quality sensor.
(8) Set the values of "Image quality closed-loop control / Contrast voltage (08-556)" and "Image
quality closed-loop control / Laser power (08-557)" to "1" (Valid).
(9) Perform "Enforced performing of image quality open-loop control (05-394)" and make sure it is
completed normally. (Error [CE40] does not appear.)
(10) Clear all "Image quality control abnormal detection counter Y to K display/0 clearing (08-573 to 576).
Apr 12, 2011 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 13, 2010 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 29, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 8018 Digital Camera
Nov 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 15, 2005 | Konica Minolta DiMAGE A2 Digital Camera
Sep 01, 2005 | Panasonic SV-AV50 Digital Camera
Aug 31, 2005 | Panasonic D-Snap SV-AS3 Digital Camera
Apr 21, 2018 | Nikon Cameras
Apr 21, 2018 | Cameras
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!