Question about Projection Televisions
Tips for a great answer:
Press the MENU button on the remote.
2. Press 3 to select the Screen option.
3. Press 4 to select the Adjust Projection TV option.
4. Press 4 to select the Advanced Convergence option (the
Advanced Convergence screen appears).
The green pattern is fixed. The red and blue patterns are adjusted to
the green pattern. The Red Convergence appears first by default.
5. Colored cross-hairs show the current adjustment position on the
grid. To move the cross-hairs to a different position, use the
CH+/- buttons on the remote to move the cross-hair highlight up
and down, and the VOL+/- buttons to move it right and left.
6. Use the arrow buttons to adjust the red pattern. Each press of
the arrow button makes a slight adjustment from the center of
the cross-hairs - you can press and hold the desired arrow
button to make a faster adjustment, and then make fine
adjustments with single presses of the arrow button.
7. Press the INFO button to switch to Blue convergence and follow
the steps above to adjust the blue pattern.
8. Press OK to exit. You will be asked if you want to save the
Yes Saves adjustments.
No Returns to the Advanced Convergence screen allowing
Clear Exits screen without making any changes
Note: Before you use the advanced convergence feature, you must
complete the previous steps to align the tubes
May 19, 2011 | RCA P52926 52" Rear Projection Television
Oct 08, 2008 | Projection Televisions
Jan 07, 2010 | Zenith R57W46 57" Rear Projection...
Sep 14, 2009 | Zenith R40W46 40" Rear Projection...
Jun 10, 2009 | Zenith R40W46 40" Rear Projection...
Mar 16, 2009 | Mitsubishi WT-42311 42" Rear Projection...
Dec 13, 2008 | Zenith R49W36 49" Rear Projection HDTV
Jun 21, 2008 | Zenith R40W46 40" Rear Projection...
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!