- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had same problem and discovered one of the little buttons on the front of the TV was stuck down. Don't know why, unless the maid bumped it hard as we never use them. Anyway, I poked/wiggled a few times at each button and the problem stopped.
SAP stands for secondary audio program. It can be used to broadcast another audio soundtrack, like spanish etc. Look on the remote for an audio button and try that. You can look in the menu if that doesn't work. If you find it, make sure it is off. If you can't find it post this problem again with the brand name and model number of your tv. I will try to find the solution.
From what i can find, you need to adjust the convergence of the individual projectors. One person said you need to adjust them once a month for optimal conditions, but also said once a year will suffice. I have an extra blue image, and although i was able to clean i dont know how many years of grime off the lenses and the mirror, i lack a remote that will operate the menu. I only have one universal remote by RCA that will operate the channels and volume, but not the input (im using S video input) nor the menu functions. You may have to buy a Hitachi remote (1-800-Remotes wants $40 for it), but i will try to get a better universal one and will post back if i have success.
1. UNPLUG TV
2. HOLD IN VOLUME DOWN &INPUT buttons on TV
3. Plug in the TV. (the TV will turn itself on).
4. A blue "K" should now be showing on the TV screen, release the buttons.
5. Press and release the VOLUME DOWN & CHANNEL DOWN buttons simultaneously on the TV. (A blue service menu will appear on the screen).
6. Using the remote, press the DOWN SELECT button once. (The highlighted line should read INDUSTRY INT (+CAUSE) OFF
7. Using the remote, press VOLUME UP once (OFF changes to ON).
8. Press ENTER. After a few seconds the screen turns green and shows - Industry INIT success - at the top of the screen.
9. Unplug the AC cord for 10 seconds then plug back in.
Good Luck, big IRISH.
PS; I did not make this up... it's from SHARP> again good luck...you may have to do this several times....too...get the timming down.
If the channel and volume visual display was not set up on the menu to display on screen , neither will show up even if either the remote or set front button are used.
Make sure that the tv button is selected on the remote to access the menu .If that does not work ,then either the batteries are dead or the remote is dead.If it is you will need a new remote,sadly.
Then you can press the m button , select sound and then select "display volume" and check "during adjustment". The channel display settings are found on "features" from the main menu.
Hope this helps.