- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. there is a sensor at the end of the printer which shows paper jam recovery. the sensor of your printer may be jammed. clear the jam and it will work.
2. if not, there may be a small piece of paper near the sensor of your printer. clear it.
1. The printer is in manual feed mode.
Possible solution: Change the manual feed setting in "printer properties"
2. The door is open,the media is out,the toner cartridge is installed incorrectly,or the paper is jammed. Check paper path.
1. Check fan cables for looseness.
2. Replace fan assembly
Normally clearing the drum count the machine has to be on open front cover as if to change the drum press and hold the button in for about 10 second then release and shut the door. This should reset the count if not please get back to me and I'll check the service manual to see if anything in that.