An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: my mp3sa110/02 firmware is not recodnised
Danny - make sure you only download the zip file from Philips website for your exact model # - the /02 at the end means it is not a United States model - go to Philips website and change your country first in order to gain access to the correct firmware file that you need
guest - the reason the page cannot be displayed is because the Musicmatch service that this player is tied to was cancelled in Oct. 2007
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to apply Canon's firware update at http://www.canon.com and search for fumx310swin1040en.exe if you have Windows or for an iMac the file is MX310 series Firmware Upgrade Utility Ver. 1.040 (Mac OS X) with a file name of fumx310sosx1040en.dmg
Wii SoftMod Guide 3.1 - 4.1 Before we start into the process, you will need an SD card, at most 2gb capacity. This SD card will need to be formatted into FAT32 format.
Note: If you are on Wii System Firware 3.1, 3.3 or 3.4 You need to be connected to the Internet, unless you know the proper steps to upgrade using the Wii System WAD and Firware Updater 4.1 which I may include later.
1. Put all the files from ‘Wii SoftMod 3.1 - 4.1.rar’ onto the root of the SD Card. 2. Insert the SD card into Wii. 3. Go to Wii Options, then go to Data Management > Channels > SD Card, then you will get a message saying "Load boot.elf?" , select 'Yes' and the Hackmii installer will run. (Goto the Channels first, then insert card or your console might freeze) 4. Install Bootmii as boot2 if you can, if not then install it as an IOS then go back and install the Homebrew Channel.
Step 2. Install Recommended CIOS
1. Go to Homebrew channel and run Trucha Bug Restorer, load IOS36, press 1, read the warnings then select 'downgrade IOS15', select to load IOS from SD card then let it do its job, keep an eye on what it is doing and make sure you select 'load from sd card' when it asks & don't get any errors. 2. Run Trucha Bug Restorer again, this time select to load IOS15 on first screen using dpad left/right, then select the IOS36 menu & install patched (select 'yes' on all 3 patches) IOS36 to slot 36, again using IOS from SD card. 3. Run Trucha Bug Restorer again, load IOS36 and this time select restore IOS15. 4. Run cIOS38 r14 installer, select IOS36 as the one it should use and then select wad install. 5. If your Homebrew Channel flips upside down then continue with the guide and when completed reinstall the homebrew channel.
Step 3. Update System Menu (Only for 3.1, 3.3 or 3.4 Firmware) Note: Internet Connection needed
1. Before you update to 4.1 make sure you have at least 250 blocks free or you will brick, install IOS60-patched first with Wad Manager using IOS249, then run Firmware Updater 4.1.
Step 4. The Final Step
1. Go to the Homebrew Channel and run Wad Manager 1.4 and load IOS249 (Default) and SD card. 2. Instal the following IOS.
Hi, i stuck a pin in the reset hole, (to the right of the lock switch) and it shut it off, than all you have to do is turn it back on..
The Philips GoGear is a portable MP3 player with additional functionality such as the ability to record your voice or the radio. Some minor problems may develop in the device that keep if from working normally. The most common issues are the GoGear freezing, not powering on and memory-error messages. Troubleshoot your device to return your GoGear to normal operation.
1. Your GoGear may not respond to button presses from time to time. This is often caused by an error in the operating system and can be fixed by resetting the device. Resetting the GoGear is similar to rebooting your computer. You will not lose any of the data uploaded to the device. To reset the GoGear, press the "Reset" button located on the left of the device. The screen will go blank for a few seconds and then turn back on.
If the GoGear freezes after uploading a file to the device or if one song or sound file freezes the device each time you play it, the file is likely corrupt and needs to be removed from the GoGear. Connect the GoGear to a computer and delete the file from the device.
GoGear Does Not Power On Problems with powering up the GoGear are often the result of an exhausted battery. If you cannot power on the GoGear, charge the battery with the supplied charger.
In some instances there is an error with the device that is keeping it from powering on. Unlike the errors that freeze the device, errors that keep it from powering on cannot be cleared by pressing the "Reset" button. The errors need to be fixed by using the "Firmware Manager." The Firmware Manager is a computer program that restores your device to their factory conditions. You will be able to use your device again after restoring it to factory conditions, but you will lose all of the data on your GoGear.
To use the Firmware Manager, open the installation CD supplied with your GoGear and follow the onscreen instructions to install the Firmware Manager on your computer. Plug the GoGear into the computer and check that your computer is connected to the Internet. Open "Firmware Manager" on your computer. You will be prompted to "Restore" the firmware or "Update" the firmware. Since you need to restore your device to working order, select the "Restore Firmware" option. Updating the firmware will not delete the files or errors that are causing the GoGear to malfunction.
Once the process is complete and your GoGear can power on again, consider updating the firmware. Updates give your device extra functionality and repair errors in the device.
Memory Full The GoGear allows you to make voice or FM radio recordings and saves the recordings to the internal memory. The internal memory is limited and the GoGear may show the message "Memory Full" when trying to save recordings. When you receive this message, plug the device into the computer and delete any extraneous files or files you no longer want to keep on your device. This will free up memory so you can save more recordings or place additional music files on the GoGear.
reboot your computer and try again.
This error simply means that that file is associated with a process and is active.
identify the file name, and the press ctrl+alt+del.
open the task manager and select the processes tab. somewhere in here there is a processes that
is attached with that file.
find it and 'end process tree'
then try again
If problem persists, try booting in safe mode by hitting F12 or F8 depending on your system at startup and select 'safe mode'
if the file functions correctly then you may want to roll your system back to before you ran that file for the first time or if you are capable, you can track it down by identifying what processes are currently running and which ones appear after windows loads in regular boot mode.
Then you can begin to isolate the process and possibly the problem.
(also, make sure that the file isnt in the startup folder)
well done XP! device repaired :) I'm so happy I didn't sell my travel notebook, good enough for running XP slowly... very slowly. I will left more space now than last time. Why I didn't thought that some kilobytes aren't enough for operating.
Go to Philips website
Get the updated Philips Device Manager for your model (rather than the one that came with the CD)
Once you have installed the updated Philips Device Manager, open it, and click on the Update button - it will update your player's firmware, which should resolve your issue.
If you are, instead, getting a message that says "File System Error" - return your mp3 player to the store or call Philips and see if you can get an in-warranty replacement.