An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: AT&T 5840 5.8GHz
Remove the unit from all the cables ,remove the battery for 30 min and redo the cable and power on the unit ..and check if its display the same message ,try to check the line with other phone to make sure telephone does have the problem...
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If “No link to base. Move closer to base, try again.” is displayed
even when using the handset near the base unit, the handset may have lost communication with the base unit. You need to re-register the handset to the base unit.
• Make sure the base unit is not being used.
• Have both handsets and base unit nearby during registration.
• Follow steps 1–3 listed below. You have about 1 minute to complete them.
• Confirm the extension number of the handset which has lost the communication by placing the handset on the base unit or charger.
If you re-register the handset using the other handset’s extension number, the other handset will not function.
• If the handset beeps 3 times and “Error!!” is displayed, an error occurred. Try again from step 1.
• You can stop registration by pressing [OFF] on the handset, and pressing [LOCATOR/INTERCOM] on the base unit.
1 Base unit: Press and hold [LOCATOR/INTERCOM] until a beep sounds.
• The CHARGE indicator flashes.
2 Base unit: Press the extension number  (handset symbol 1 ) or  (handset symbol 2) of the
handset which has lost the communication.
3 Handset: Press and hold [FLASH/CALL WAIT] until “Handset Registering” is displayed.
• When registration is complete, a beep sounds from the handset and the display shows the number. • Wait for 20 seconds after registration is complete while the handset establishes communication with the base unit.
• If the handset beeps 3 times and “Error!!” is displayed, an error occurred. Try again from step 1. • You can stop registration by pressing [OFF] on the handset, and pressing [LOCATOR/INTERCOM] on the base unit.
This player is equipped to do a self power on test to all pain parts of the player to assertain everything is ok. The blue light will keep flasing until it completes its task and then the blue light will stop flashing and you you can start reusing it.....................sodeep
Panasonic KX-TG1050N Cordless Phone. Base handset (No. 1, KX-TGA100N) does not work, no keypad response or dial tone. Green indicator message light ON (should only work with the TG1000N base unit) all the time till battery runs down. Display shows message ?C533?. Can still send and receive calls on extension phones 2 and 3.
Put extension phone on base unit; press menu; press 0 0; press and hold intercom until charging light starts flashing. the display should show OK on the display screen of the extension phone; press OK. If you have more than one extension to add:
after you press 00; the symbol for # # # will come up. Enter a number for that extension i.e. 2; 3; or your choice.OK will come up on display at bottom right of display; press ok. hope this helps. This info should come on the extension phone and "menu" is on ext. unit. So turn the display up so you can see it while it is on base unit.
problem is not with your player but with your computer do these steps to avoid problem :- 1) open note pad 2) type following into it Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\StorageDevicePolicies] "WriteProtect"=dword:00000000 3) save it as .reg extension 4) make sure extension of file is .reg ( once it in done then note pad icon will change) 5) double click on this icon