Question about DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2014 | Panasonic DMR-EZ485VK DVD Recorder/VCR
It is possible to update the firmware on your unit, provided that the firmware you download is not already installed on the machine.
In order to install the firmware update you would need to :
1. Visit Panasonic's website at Panasonic.com
2. Click on the 'Support' link and then type in your Model No. DMR-EH75
3. Click on 'Drivers and Downloads'
4. You may download the firmware by clicking on the 'Download' link
5.After the firmware has been downloaded, you will need to burn the file unto a CD-R
6. After successfully creating the Firmware disc, place the disc inside the unit to begin the update process
7. The unit will indicate when the update process is finished
8. There is also further detailed instructions on the 'Download instructions' link which is found beside the 'Download' link.
To obtain additional troubleshooting assistance for your product, please contact our Panasonic Customer Call Center at (800)211-7262. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9AM to 9 PM. Saturday and Sunday 10 AM to 7PM Eastern Standard Time. A representative will be available to assist you. Please have your case number, which is listed at the top portion of your email, available at the time of the call.
Aug 24, 2011 | Panasonic DMR-E75V DVD Player/VCR
Mar 14, 2011 | Cambridge Audio Azur 650BD Blu-Ray Player
Jul 20, 2010 | Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Nov 05, 2008 | Lite On DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Nov 04, 2008 | Lite On LVW-5045 DVD Recorder
Mar 24, 2008 | Lite On LVC-9016G DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 07, 2008 | Lite On LVC-9016G DVD Recorder/VCR
Jun 23, 2007 | Samsung BD-P1200 Blu-Ray Disc Player
204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!