Question about Samsung Televison & Video
Here is the procedure, perform it with care and at your onw risk..because I found it on web...
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control
2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the onscreen display
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2014 | Samsung BD-F5100 Internet Streaming...
Jul 09, 2011 | LG Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 17, 2010 | Samsung DVD-V5600U DVD Player/VCR
Aug 03, 2010 | LG Televison & Video
Sep 11, 2009 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jan 19, 2008 | Samsung DVD-V90K Multisystem DVD/VCR
Jan 05, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS300 DVD Player
Dec 08, 2007 | Samsung DVD-HR720 DVD Recorder
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!