Question about EliteGroup L7VMM2 Motherboard
I Added ram TEAM 512 bus 333 for Emachines T2341 but CPU-Z only display bus 133 that's Why? main Support bus 266 CPU AMD Atholn 2300+
The max memory speed you can run in the T2341 motherboard is PC2100 = 266MHz memory. You can see the specs here at this link; http://reviews.cnet.com/desktops/emachines-t2341/4507-3118_7-30464489.html?hhTest=1
The max bus speed is 266MHz & memory bus is also 266MHz.
The bios dropped your current memory speed down to what it could handle for incompatible memory. In your case its running the memory at 133MHz. Replace your memory with PC2100- DDR266 DIMM's. (Like these; http://www.memoryx.net/ememt2me12.html ).
Posted on Aug 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2013 | eMachines W2247 Motherboard Replacement...
Feb 10, 2013 | Packard Bell (181368) Motherboard
Dec 22, 2012 | ASUS SiS Chipset CUSI-M Motherboard
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 20, 2010 | MSI MS-6378X-L Motherboard
Jul 22, 2010 | EliteGroup Computers & Internet
Mar 23, 2010 | ASUS P4S533-E Motherboard
Jan 30, 2009 | MSI K7T266 Pro2 (MS 6380-060) Motherboard
Dec 03, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: