An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: The computer has no where "drive" location to...
Are you trying to add music/videos from your computer to your MPC7095?
1. Turn on MP3 player, go to settings, make sure USB mode is set to MSC. 2. Connect MP3 player to the computer, if your on Windows, go to 'My Computer' under the Start button 3. There should be a drive labeled 'Removable Disk', drag your MP3 or Unprotected Windows Media Audio files to this 'Removable Disk' drive.
Here is a link on how to use Windows Media Player to add music and also how to do the video conversion:
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
All right, the following section will show you the best way to help you with the conversion.
Download: 1. Download, install and launch Video Download Studio from http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/download-videos-
music. 2. Click” add URL” button to paste the URL of the video you want to
download. ( or you can play the video on dailymotion and click “auto capture”, Video Download Studio will automatically
capture and download the video for you.) 3. Download details will showed on the working window.
Convert: 1. Click” convert” button on the top, you will switch to convert interface. 2. Click ”add” button to load your videos to Video Download Studio 3. Click” profile” drop-down list to select MP4 format. 4. Click” convert” button on the bottom, you will get MP4 format video in seconds. As you can see, these simplest steps enable you to convert video. Join in and do it yourself, you will get a lot of fun.get it
whoa...it means that ur pc is not protected it has virus maybe..when u insert the usb and download musics on it u just get it without ejecting it...and when u tried to open the pc shutdown..u better consult ur pc to a technician and about ur mp3 u need to upgrade it where u buy it if it has warranty...
1. Turn on MP3 player, go to 'Settings', put USB mode to MSC 2. Connect MP3 player to the computer 3. Click the 'Start' button, go to 'My Computer' 4. Under my computer, there should be a drive labeled 'Removable Disk', this is the MP3 player, 5. Drag your audio files to this location (audio files have to be MP3 or UNPROTECTED Windows Media Audio Files)
Videos have to be MTV format, make sure videos play on your computer before you convert the videos:
Are you trying to transfer your itunes song to your windows media player library...if so you can do that by using the add to library feature...press the f3 button while inside windows media payer..that will search your hard drive for every single songs..and also you can go to the music folder to your device and copy them to your music folder....