- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
A few questions to get a better idea of what this might be:
1) Are there any applications that open successfully?
2) Which keys/buttons are you pressing to enter these apps?
3) Have you been experiencing any issues with the keyboard (incorrect key sequences or letters, etc.)?
Please respond to the above and we'll dive a little deeper into what's going on here.
The Windows Mobile installation may be corrupted.
The only way to fix that problem is by re-installing the windows software on the phone.
You can get the software for the T-mobile dash at the following link: http://www.t-mobile.com/wmupgrade/
Be warned that if you use this method most of the data on the phone will be lost, like text messages and etc. Your contacts should be fine as the are stored on the SIM Card and if you have been syncing your contacts with your PC then they should get loaded when you do the up