Question about Indesit Washing Machines
Hi try these
There have been 3 versions of Demo Mode used on these appliances.
Version 1(Production to- Date code 39 March 2005)
1. From the Default screen of a programme, after switching the appliance on press both Start/Cancel and On/Off buttons together until d On appears in display.
2. Press the Start/Cancel button only and tESt appears in the screen (Temp & Spin symbols also appear)
Press the Start/Cancel button until all the console LED's illuminate.
Press both Start/Cancel and On/Off buttons together until
d OFF appears.
The default screen returns and you can select a new programme.
Note:- The default screen information displayed on these models is that of the programme currently selected by the selector knob.
Version 2 ( during Date Code 39 March 2005- to Date Code 42 June 2005)
1. Same method as version 1.
1. Simply press the Cancel button and the appliance returns to default.
Version 3 (During Date Code 43 June 2005 - to date )
1. Press On/Off and Start/Cancel together with the top left option button until d On appears.
1. Press On/Off and Start/Cancel toghether with top left option button until d OF appears.
Posted on Nov 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2016 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Mar 26, 2015 | Ovens
Jan 02, 2011 | Maytag EPIC MFW9700S Front Load Washer
Dec 09, 2009 | Dishwashers
May 07, 2009 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Feb 27, 2009 | Dryers
Oct 05, 2008 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000ES Front Load...
Sep 02, 2008 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Aug 12, 2007 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
282 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!