Question about Indesit Washing Machines
Hi try these
There have been 3 versions of Demo Mode used on these appliances.
Version 1(Production to- Date code 39 March 2005)
1. From the Default screen of a programme, after switching the appliance on press both Start/Cancel and On/Off buttons together until d On appears in display.
2. Press the Start/Cancel button only and tESt appears in the screen (Temp & Spin symbols also appear)
Press the Start/Cancel button until all the console LED's illuminate.
Press both Start/Cancel and On/Off buttons together until
d OFF appears.
The default screen returns and you can select a new programme.
Note:- The default screen information displayed on these models is that of the programme currently selected by the selector knob.
Version 2 ( during Date Code 39 March 2005- to Date Code 42 June 2005)
1. Same method as version 1.
1. Simply press the Cancel button and the appliance returns to default.
Version 3 (During Date Code 43 June 2005 - to date )
1. Press On/Off and Start/Cancel together with the top left option button until d On appears.
1. Press On/Off and Start/Cancel toghether with top left option button until d OF appears.
Posted on Nov 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2016 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Aug 16, 2015 | Washing Machines
Hello paversa971 - Are you certain the error code is E12? This manufacturer does not have any E12 error code for washers. Could it possibly be E10 or E11? If so, washer may be experiencing a water fill issue.
Dec 14, 2012 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
Jan 02, 2011 | Maytag EPIC MFW9700S Front Load Washer
Mar 27, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
May 07, 2009 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Oct 05, 2008 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000ES Front Load...
Sep 02, 2008 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Aug 12, 2007 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
Oct 03, 2016 | Indesit Washing Machines
282 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!